Updated: Dec 19, 2020
You are likely to be a Cultural Creative if you . . .
1. Love Nature and are deeply concerned about its destruction?
2. Place great emphasis and value on relationships?
3. Are NOT materialistic, money-driven, or likely to be in debt?
4. Have creative/innovative inclinations?
5. Interested in spirituality and/or personal growth?
6. Desire equality for women?
7. Desire to help, volunteering for one or more worthy cause?
8. Lively interest in travel to experience others cultures and customs?
9. Concerned for world-wide issues like poverty, global warming, etc.?
10. Tend toward optimism about the future?
11. Willing to pay higher taxes if it will benefit society?
12. Concerned about high cost to the middle-class of corporate profits?
13. Tend toward natural, holistic lifestyle?
14. Unhappy with Left and Right politics, want to find new way not in the mushy middle?
– This list of statements can give you an idea of what Cultural Creatives value.
– If you answered yes to 10 or more of these statements you are a CC but as social scientist, Paul Ray says, “The edges are fuzzy as everyone is evolving and learning new perspectives all the time!”
To find out more about Cultural Creatives, buy the book, Cultural Creatives: How 50 Million People are Changing the World.